Tuesday, August 11, 2015

At the beach, CCCB#274, DCD#228


 I love nautical challenges! City Crafter's mood board got me digging in my beach stash to make this inchie style greeting.  
The inspiration photo: I like my creation better then it photographed I have blues and grays and kraft brown colors along with textures, real shells  and metal embellishments.  I left it blank so it could be used for any occasion.  I'm also entering this at Die Cuttin Diva's where the Grid is my die cut of choice this week.

6 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Sid said...

Beautifully collaged card !!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Wonderful collage card!! Love the elements! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

Georgiana said...

Neat idea to use all the little squares for beach mementos. Thank you for joining our “Nautical” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

Stay Creative,
Georgiana
• Carson's Creations •
Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

Stella said...

A gorgeous collage card and spot on our theme!Thanks so much for joining us at CCCB!